The 'Learn to Compete' (LTC) program runs for 19 weeks in the Spring / Summer and is designed for junior golfers who have shown a strong desire to improve their game. Athletes in this program should have some competition experience or be interested in playing competitions in the future.
We take a holistic approach to improvement, meaning we will address and develop all skills and processes necessary to be successful. Developing an athletic golf swing is always important but we will also work on the mental game, course strategy and tournament preparation. Group practice will take place on Tuesday evenings throughout the summer. Private lessons will be set up directly with the coach. On course practice will take place at Wyldewood Golf and Country Club.
This program will be held on Tuesdays OR Wednesdays from 6:00-8:00.
1. Introduce students to the competitive world of golf.
2. Develop an understanding of the golf swing and its components.
3. Develop an understanding of key mental skills and how they influence performance
4. Learn on-course strategy.
5. Develop proper practice habits.
This program includes but not limited to the following:
- 2 private coaching sessions a month
- Group practices
- Regular on course learning sessions
- Competitions - Mental support
- Adidas hat
- Time spent with Sean Casey’s U19 program athletes
- Access to Trackman 4 technology
- Tournament preparation
- Develop proper practice habits.
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
1st, 8th, 15th, 22st, 29th
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24rd, 31st
$1800 + HST